Can help you?

Apr 2, 2014 at 6:42 AM
In the Standard Libraries documentation, I noticed he was missing some functions. Eg time(), date(), ... in operating system facilities (os).

I can suggest you to try to develop some features that you would integrate in NeoLua. What do you think? If you're agree I can start with the time function.

Lua 5.2 Reference Manual: os.time ([table])

Returns the current time when called without arguments, or a time representing the date and time specified by the given table. This table must have fields year, month, and day, and may have fields hour (default is 12), min (default is 0), sec (default is 0), and isdst (default is nil). For a description of these fields, see the os.date function.

The returned value is a number, whose meaning depends on your system. In POSIX, Windows, and some other systems, this number counts the number of seconds since some given start time (the "epoch"). In other systems, the meaning is not specified, and the number returned by time can be used only as an argument to os.date and os.difftime.
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2014 at 8:40 AM
That would be nice, I am not so interested in these functions.

It is possible for you to checkout the source code? That you can create a patch?
If you want to add more or improve some standard libraries, add french resource files, than I also can add you as a developer later.

At the time I startet to redo the Parser to add Lua 5.3 functionality and metatables and improve the speed of the script by reducing boxing/unboxing.
Apr 2, 2014 at 8:46 AM
At the moment, I do not master Git on Windows.
At first, I suggest you publish the code here.
And then you would integrate it into NeoLua.
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2014 at 8:50 AM
I am glad to see it.

Btw. there is also a svn access. It is way easier to use.
Marked as answer by PapyRef on 4/3/2014 at 8:40 AM
Apr 3, 2014 at 4:42 PM
svn access OK with AnkhSVN (Subversion Support for Visual Studio).