Support for the .net try-catch-finally expression.
It is possible to write something like.
do (a = CreateDisposableObject())
-- a gets disposed automaticly
- Introduced trace line debugger CreateChunk (#48)
- metatable got a new event changed that maps OnPropertyChanged calls (9674a5d5888b8bcbb79fb0db980e051ec8c96a5c)
- add none standard library members rawmembers, rawarray, mpairs, refactoring of the std-lib (ace5da66a93d49a3a03de50401c99b7b730f6ff5)
- Unwrap TargetInvocationException in LuaXPCall (3c5167bbcef7ea1bb2f160fc462a8b5ba9e7a7f7)
- Logic operators did unnessary type casts (0c0ed72d63335c97069ce72e5bb4384e6f9c0976)
- Regex translation (#45)
- GetOptionalValue did not work with nil values (401b0efb8f115573fe5fe463137f7fe1c97397e8)
- Self implementation call from the host (2ff5b6c988583d227c9b93e56fbbc08f30f11905)
- Lift of strings to numbers during compare operation was wrong (db294fe1e83b868f2c4b9dbe4ba795b9479ad82f)
- Incompatible behaviour of table index access (5132484863ae56a7ec14653e4d34becce00cb209)
- Handling of abstract classes and interfaces (08aa69537bb532c28d90c4127a3b9a90b02b590d)
I also removed iOS from the supported list (#33).
Source and changes can be found on github